What is Risk?
A risk is a gamble. It is taken through an action or decision and its outcome is uncertain. Therefore, every risk has a probability of occurrence and a range of possible outcomes (positive and negative).
Risk Management serves to:
- identify, analyze, and evaluate risks
- stretch probabilities of occurrence
- minimize effects
Characteristics of a risk:
- Taking a risk can have positive and negative effects
- The extent of damage can be significantly influenced by risk management
- The probability of occurrence of a risk can be significantly influenced by risk management
- The realization of a risk has different causes
Risk management always influences these factors in a positive sense and thus ensures the financial success of the company!
Customer Benefits of Risk Management
- Proactive risk management pays off within one year and saves ongoing costs of vulnerabilities and claims through optimization.
- Using in-house risk management in the insurance context optimizes your risk budget and safes costs (up to 40-60%).
- The use of digital support , optimizes employee performance as well as the results of your risk management.
- More meaningful results help you to use the existing budget in the right place.
Business areas of risk on mind®
Enterprise Risikomanagement & Insurance RM
With 80+ years of combined experience in risk management for industrial and large commercial enterprises in connection with insurances
Presenters also speaking at EIPOS certifications and universities
We offer individual risk-related training according to your customer requirements
Data research as a basis for calculations and risk simulations.
Analysis of data from a wide variety of sources such as research, studies, and historical event
rismo®: Software for risk-related purposes
Einfach und übersichtliche Risikodarstellung auf moderner, normenkonformer Basis
RAT: quantitative risk analysis (internal SW tool)
* available soon
These companies trust in our service
Direct contact with our customers is particularly important to us.