rismo® risk modeller
Want to stay on top of your risk?
In addition to our consulting services, we have developed software specifically designed to keep an overview of your risk portfolio. Our in-house software solution rismo® was designed in cooperation with our experts to offer state of the art insights to help you manage your risk.
While we use this software in-house, we also offer rismo® as a licensed solution.
For more details see: rismo® incl. roadmap
Risk Analysis Tool
RAT is our in-house software tool for quantitative risk analysis.
Quantitative risk analysis is the key to objective risk assessment and lays the foundation for determining risks relevant to management.
This software product is only used in-house during our consulting projects.
Unser rismo® dashboard bietet:
Clear dashboard of your risk portfolio.
Individual filter and display options.
Cross-location or cross-customer overview.
rismo® risk assessment
Our rismo® risk assessment allows:
Individually designable risk hierarchies.
Risk assessment and insurance classification at different levels.
Support by statistical preassignment according to operation type by risk on mind ®.
Make your risk visible!
Heatmap of the risk situation according to ONR4900.
Various filter and display options.
Setting of actions.
1-Click report creation.
Reporting (Assessment, Customer, All clients, Actions, Management Report...)
NATKAT data worldwide
Third Party Access
Data collection, third party access, risk analysis according to
ISO 31000, Risikobaumvorlagen
Data analysis BIA and RA according to ISO22301
Risk assessment according to ISO31000 and ONR4900
BCM according to ISO22301 (also ISO27001)
Quanitative risk assessment
ICS (Internal Control System)
Quantitative RM, stakeholder management, data collection, communication riskowner, action planning, contingency planning, practice, monitor and improve.
- From risk managers for risk managers!
- Digitization of risk potential creates central overview and comparability.
- Unified reporting for different applications.
- Objective risk assessment thanks to statistical data from the risk on mind statistics department.
- Automation of risk assessment considering all risk factors.
- Fulfillment of the requirements of the GDPR.
- Standards and IDD compliant approach. (ISO 31000, ISO 22301, ONR 4900, ISO 27001).
- Data security and transparency.
- Workflow optimization - making employee resources more effective.